QUANTUM CAPITAL PARTNERS is a boutique real estate capital advisory firm that provides creative capital solutions to real estate investors and developers. We have more than $6 billion of debt and equity financing experience nationwide across all major asset classes. With a diverse network of domestic and international capital providers and a comprehensive knowledge of the capital markets that encompasses the entire capital stack, Quantum consistently delivers executable advice and customized financing solutions on every assignment, regardless of size or complexity.
Current Career Opportunity: Commercial Real Estate Financing Analyst
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of CRE finance and advanced knowledge of Excel, Argus, and Publisher. They will have an opportunity to work with an origination team in all aspects of debt and equity origination.
- Providing support to Principals of Quantum;
- Reviewing financial statements, operating statements, leases, and other due diligence material;
- Developing financial models, cash flow projections, and underwriting using Argus and Excel;
- Market research on vacancy rates, market rents, and cap rates;
- Creating financing packages for prospective lenders;
- Coordinate due diligence, property inspections, lease review, and loan closing;
- Interacting with clients and capital providers.
- Smart, motivated, and ambitious;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of commercial real estate experience;
- Strong academic background and undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, management or real estate. Real estate program or coursework a plus;
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling, research, and strong writing skills;
- Real estate underwriting and valuation experience a plus;
- Familiarity with internet based real estate research resources for market information, interest rates, geo-mapping, etc.;
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office including Excel required. Argus and Publisher a plus;
- Ability to create financial models from scratch;
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.